If you’re looking for mesotherapy treatment in London, you’ve come to the right place. We are a premier aesthetic treatment centre in London, offering the best mesotherapy services with natural results. Mesotherapy is a short, non-invasive aesthetic procedure that can help rejuvenate skin, soften fine lines and wrinkles, and stimulate hair growth. There are different types of mesotherapy, and it can treat facial skin, treat the body and promote hair growth. Mesotherapy sessions are often booked in packages, as it usually takes several treatments to achieve the desired results.
What Is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy for skin rejuvenation is an aesthetic procedure that involves injecting a unique mix of hyaluronic acid and vitamins into the skin to reveal a glowing, refreshed complexion. Each treatment has unique concoctions for the microinjections, which can be customised to deliver nutrients to the skin in areas that need the most help. Mesotherapy helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and creates glowing, refreshed skin by targeting the middle layers of the skin for collagen production and healing.
Mesotherapy for the body involves micro injections of pharmaceuticals and vitamins into the mesodermal layer of tissue under the epidermis. Mesotherapy treatment is often used to improve skin quality in areas such as the thighs, stomach, hips, butt, arms, legs, and face. This treatment is not invasive and is very cost-effective.
For those suffering from hair loss, mesotherapy can also be used to stimulate hair follicles to grow hair. The treatment specialist creates a medicinal mixture to promote hair growth based on the patient’s needs.
How It Works
Mesotherapy works by injecting specially formulated ingredients into the middle layers of the skin. The treatments may go from 1 to 4 millimeters into your skin, depending on the condition you are having treated.
For facial rejuvenation, mesotherapy treatment includes a series of injections that last just 10 to 15 minutes. A mesolift session starts with a detailed diagnostic exam of the problem area. The face, neck, and décolleté are popular areas for mesotherapy as they tend to be the first to show skin aging with discoloration, fine lines, and wrinkles. Most mesotherapy facial rejuvenation treatment plans involve repeated treatments. Your doctor will recommend the best treatment frequency for you to achieve your desired results.
The treatment provider will then cleanse the skin and apply a numbing cream for maximum comfort. Then, you will receive a series of small injections through an air-pressure gun with a microneedle. The doctor will deliver a customised cocktail to the treatment areas for the best results. Following mesolift treatment, a deeply hydrating hyaluronic acid mask is applied to soothe and moisturise the skin.
As with facial mesotherapy, mesotherapy injections for the body and hair involve customised mixtures created to address your specific problem.
Benefits of Mesotherapy
There are many benefits of mesotherapy, from glowing skin to improving the appearance of cellulite. Here are some of the rewards of different types of mesotherapy treatment:
- Improved skin texture and appearance. Facial mesotherapy helps rejuvenate the skin by delivering nutrients and antioxidants to the deeper layers of the skin. Mesotherapy also helps promote collagen production, giving skin a more youthful glow, as well as minimising the appearance of the pores.
- Minimally invasive treatment. Mesotherapy is less invasive than liposuction or surgical procedures for improving the appearance of cellulite.
- Fast recovery. There is little to no recovery time for mesotherapy treatments. The procedure is quick, and patients can immediately resume regular activities following treatment.
- Fat loss. Mesotherapy can help improve the appearance of cellulite, assisting your goals to improve the appearance of your body.
- Hair growth. Mesotherapy can help treat alopecia by stimulating hair growth.
Types of Mesotherapy Treatment
The mesolift was made famous and pioneered by our very own Dr Maurice Dray. Since then, mesotherapy has become a popular aesthetic treatment for skin rejuvenation, body contouring, and hair growth.
These are the three main types of mesotherapy:
- Facial mesotherapy helps improve the appearance of facial skin by delivering valuable nutrients to the middle layers of the skin.
- Mesotherapy treatments nourish the skin and boost moisture and collagen production.
- Body mesotherapy improves the quality of skin and helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Hair mesotherapy stimulates the hair follicles to grow, reducing inflammation and delivering nutrients to the deeper layers of the skin. Hair growth treatment includes injections with vitamins, plant extracts, or medicines.
Risks of Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive procedure that has few side effects for most people. Some rare but possible side effects include redness, pain at the injection site, sensitivity, bruising, and swelling at the injection site. A skilled practitioner helps minimise your risk of any unwanted effects.
These are some frequently asked questions about mesotherapy treatment:
How do I prepare for mesotherapy?
Your doctor will give you detailed instructions, but generally, it’s best not to take Aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) as they can increase your risk of bleeding and bruising from mesotherapy.
How long does mesotherapy take?
Mesotherapy is a short procedure. The length of your appointment depends on what area is being treated, but most sessions are generally about 30 minutes. You will be able to return to your daily activities after treatment.
What is the cost of mesotherapy in London?
Mesotherapy treatment costs vary depending on the area you are treating and the ingredients in your formula. In general, we recommend a free consultation with our doctors to discuss the best package for you.
How long do the results of mesotherapy last?
Mesotherapy results can last for months or years. Your number of sessions and the area being treated influence your results.
Whether you want to refresh your face, grow more hair, or contour your body, mesotherapy offers a non-invasive, cost-effective option. With little to no downtime, a short treatment time, and minimal side effects, mesotherapy is a popular way to achieve aesthetic goals.